Wilson Rush Pro 2.5 'The Pickler' Shoe - Women's
The Women’s Wilson Rush Pro 2.5 “Pickler” Pickleball Shoe offers a comfortable fit with a structure that supports speed and mobility. The outsole features a high density rubber that offers plenty of durability while providing excellent traction on any court surface. The upper is made to feel extra breathable and light thanks to the use of mesh and soft, flexible materials. This shoe is accommodating to most foot shapes while still providing excellent stability.
The Women’s Wilson Rush Pro 2.5 “Pickler” Pickleball Shoe has a mid-foot shank that helps resist twisting. The midsole feels both cushioned and reactive. An inner sleeve and fabric lining keep your feet in place while offering an even more enjoyable fit. While it has an adaptive design, the Women’s “Pickler” Shoe is technically designed for men, so sizes below 8.5 are not available.
The Women’s Wilson Rush Pro 2.5 “Pickler” Pickleball Shoe feels great and provides just enough support to strengthen your reactions without interfering with natural movement.
SPECIAL POLICY FOR SHOE RETURNS, EXCHANGES, AND REFUNDS
• Customers may try on shoes in a clean, indoor environment to assess sizing and comfort. Shoes cannot be worn outdoors or in active play which causes any wear, discoloration, dirt, or scuffs.
• Shoes that have been worn cannot be returned unless they fall under the warranty policy (see warranty information below).
• Returned shoes must be in new condition. Shoes must include the original manufacturer’s box, packing tissue and tags. The original shoe box must be returned without any tape, labels, or other items degrading, altering, or damaging it.
• Eligible returns and exchanges can be made within 30 days from the date of purchase.
• A postage-paid return label to USAPAStore is included with every shoe purchase.
• Original shipping charges are non-refundable.
LIMITED WARRANTY FOR DEFECTS
• Wilson footwear is covered by a limited warranty for defective material and workmanship for one year from the date of purchase. Examples of defective product include laces ripping out, the sole coming apart, or an improperly sewn tongue.
• Qualifying product returns under the Wilson warranty policy will either be replaced or repaired. No refunds will be issued.
• Some warranties may take up to six weeks to complete.
• Sole warranties are valid in the continental U.S. only.
• All Wilson warranty claims will be handled directly through USAPAStore. Please call 1-855-239-9767 or email support@USAPAStore.com with questions.
• Wilson will evaluate each warranty claim submitted by PickleballCentral and decide whether the shoe qualifies for replacement.