Wilson Rush Pro 2.5 'The Pickler' Shoe - Men'sThe Wilson Rush Pro 2.5 'Pickler' Pickleball Shoe has a snug fit and light design that keeps you protected throughout games. Its construction helps prevent twisting or skidding and is appropriate for any surface so you can wear it on courts wherever you go. The outsole uses Duralast rubber that provides reliable traction and stays strong over time. The shoe has a mesh upper and fabric lining that both contribute to a breathable and comfortable feel.
The Wilson Rush Pro 2.5 'Pickler' Pickleball Shoe uses a midsole that balances cushioning and responsiveness to support natural movement. A mid-foot shank adds additional protection so that you feel stable during quick changes in direction. It also helps to reinforce the arches to prevent injury and aches. These shoes have a quick break-in period, serving to boost your agility while providing peace of mind.
The Wilson Rush Pro 2.5 'Pickler' Pickleball Shoe provides excellent rebound, control and speed so you can push your limits and glide across the court.
SPECIAL POLICY FOR SHOE RETURNS, EXCHANGES, AND REFUNDS
• Customers may try on shoes in a clean, indoor environment to assess sizing and comfort. Shoes cannot be worn outdoors or in active play which causes any wear, discoloration, dirt, or scuffs.
• Shoes that have been worn cannot be returned unless they fall under the warranty policy (see warranty information below).
• Returned shoes must be in new condition. Shoes must include the original manufacturer’s box, packing tissue and tags. The original shoe box must be returned without any tape, labels, or other items degrading, altering, or damaging it.
• Eligible returns and exchanges can be made within 30 days from the date of purchase.
• A postage-paid return label to USAPAStore is included with every shoe purchase.
• Original shipping charges are non-refundable.
LIMITED WARRANTY FOR DEFECTS
• Wilson footwear is covered by a limited warranty for defective material and workmanship for one year from the date of purchase. Examples of defective product include laces ripping out, the sole coming apart, or an improperly sewn tongue.
• Qualifying product returns under the Wilson warranty policy will either be replaced or repaired. No refunds will be issued.
• Some warranties may take up to six weeks to complete.
• Sole warranties are valid in the continental U.S. only.
• All Wilson warranty claims will be handled directly through USAPAStore. Please call 1-855-239-9767 or email support@USAPAStore.com with questions.
• Wilson will evaluate each warranty claim submitted by USAPAStore and decide whether the shoe qualifies for replacement.